Begin your Florida Divorce OnlineBegin Divorce
Florida Divorce Online is a service created in Florida that allows you to complete your official Florida Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, commonly known as divorce, online.
How Do I?
Duval County, Florida
Duval County Courthouse, Florida
How to File for Divorce in Duval County
- Check to see if you qualify to use Florida Divorce Online to process your divorce case.
- Enter your information online.
- Pay the divorce online case processing fee ($249).
- Answer additional questions online.
- Attorney reviews your divorce case and if necessary alerts you to any issues or concerns.
- Attorney prepares your divorce case for you based on your unique situation, circumstances and agreements with your spouse.
- Print, sign, and submit your divorce case to the court and pay all required court fees. Follow the step-by-step case filing and case completion instructions prepared by the attorney specifically for your situation and designated divorce court.
Duval County Clerk of Court
330 East Bay Street, Room 103
Jacksonville, FL 32202